Payment Options That Put You In Control
We understand that traditional payment options aren’t always the best ones for you. That’s why we offer a variety of payment options including an in-house dental payment plan for patients without dental insurance to give you the peace of mind that your dental health with be taken care of regardless of your coverage. We also work with most major insurance companies and payment forms, and offer convenient payment plans.
Accepted Dental Insurance
The office is in network with the following plans:
- Careington Care Platinum PPO
- Cigna Advantage PPO
- Cigna DPPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Sunlife PPO
- United Healthcare
We gladly accept major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
CareCredit® is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer no interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you need, when you need it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com.
We Always Have You Covered
Whatever your dental needs are, we want you to feel comfortable about our services and our pricing. That’s why we put so much attention on creating a relaxing environment for our patients and an atmosphere where you not only feel welcome, but at ease with any question and any need regarding our services and processes. And it’s why we ensure we are always up-to-date with the latest technology and procedures in the dental industry—so whatever your need is, we can serve it.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.